Weather

Maybe I should
write because
I said
I would.

I don't know
weather I
can handle
the weather.

It rains today
It rains tomorrow
fucking suits
the gray scale
of downtown
Auckland.

I told you
I would
write because
I thought
I would.

Ideas come and go
like the traffic
they leave
only smoke.

Trams and dolls
take away the
sure thing
the only thing.

I knew
I would
write because
I can't help it
But does it help me?

Where ever the
fuck I go
I don't know
If I can
weather the
weather.

It was simple
no
(it wasn't)
now I see that
simplicity is only
an ideal.

Look at this
I can write
but
weather or not
to face the
weather.

That is the question.

1 comment:

  1. Whether the weather be fine
    Or whether the weather be not
    Whether the weather be cold
    Or whether the weather be hot
    We'll weather the weather
    Whatever the weather
    Whether we like it or not.

    ReplyDelete